Thursday, February 17, 2011

"HUMBLED"

I would like to thank all of those who shared your own challenges with me.  I am humbled, what more can I say.  It seems we all have our own challenges in life. BIG and small, but when it comes to our own life--no matter what--It's a BIG deal.  I think it takes time to find courage to share those challenges we face and I am so humbled you shared.  I have to say, it's very out of character  for me to share any of this with you, but you inspire me too.  I think we all need to hear (no matter what the challenge we face is)--It's okay and everything will work out.  YOU can Handle this!  You are CAPABLE!        
So, Here is a little quote I found for all of us,----------
Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.” --- Bernice Johnson Reagon


When I see my baby's blue eyes---I'm humbled of a LOVE so GREAT and I'm humbled that the Lord made me his MAMA!  I'm so thankful and I wouldn't change a thing!  
I wish I could turn off my green light on my camera--he stares right at it until it goes away!  lol

I

LIVING AND LOVING AS MUCH AS I CAN


1 comment: